Saturday, March 31, 2012

I Am Super Weak, Super Weak, Super Weaky, Owwww!

It's day 3 of of the low cal part, and my knees, they are a shakin'.  It feels like I ran a marathon earlier, but all I've done today is go grocery shopping, have lunch with the fam, and chill outside with my neighbor while the kiddies played.  I made a comment about being exhausted, and my 10yo turned to me and deadpanned, "from just sitting there?"  Yes, from just sitting here, smart ass. I have no carbs fueling my body, and my low carlorie count is not helping.  I'm also having hot flashes like a 50yo menopausal lady, so I'm hoping this is my metabolism kicking into high gear.

I should note that while the hunger was almost unbearable yesterday, it's been better today.  I cracked yesterday afternoon and had a greek yogurt, because it was either that or a murder-suicide involving myself and my family, so I think I made the right call.  I have also had 1 soda per day, but I have drunk a ridiculous amount of water each day to counteract it, and again, 20 oz of soda down from 2L is a vast improvement.  Other than that, I'm sticking to the plan.  Oh, and I was down 3.2 pounds as of this morning.

While starving yesterday, I was reminded of a scene from The Office, back when it was still watchable.  This is exactly how I feel.


1 comment: