Friday, March 30, 2012

2 Down, Lots to Go

I've lost 2 pounds since yesterday, so that was a nice thing to wake up to.  And that includes sugar free creamer in my coffee and a diet soda last night.  It was my only soda for the day, and I had been drinking literally 2 liters of soda a day up until a couple of days ago, so I thought I did pretty well.  My dinner was chicken breast on a bed of mixed greens topped with balsamic vinegar and an orange.  You're supposed to have apple cider vinegar only, but I figured it can't be that different, right?  I don't know if it's a placebo effect of the pellets or the fact that a lot of my hunger usually stemmed from my diet soda intake, but I really am not that hungry so far.  And when I am, I just drink water, and that stamps it out.  Oh, but last night I did have a lot of stomach pain, which I assumed meant my body is now resorting to cannibalistic behavior and devouring itself from the inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment